- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Here picture, picture! Here picture, picture!
We’re still calling for your favorite pet photos for our next "It’s All About You" community photo album — "Oh, Those Pets!"
Deadline for submissions is March 19.
From pooches to parakeets, felines to ferrets, if you have a pet, we want to feature it in this fun-filled photo spread in our March 28 edition.
Send your high-resolution jpegs to Stephen Seeber at sseeber.eph@LNPnews.com. Photos can also be dropped off at our Ephrata office or mailed to P.O. Box 527, Ephrata, PA 17522. Or, visit Steve at Cafe Chocolate this Friday morning between 9 and 11 a.m. He’ll be happy to collect your photos at that time.
When submitting photos, please include all necessary identifications and your contact information (in case we have any questions). Submitted information should include names of those in the photos, your local connection, where and when the photos were taken, and identity of the photographer.
Please limit the number of submitted photos to three. More ALL ABOUT YOU, page A16