- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
The 2011 commemorative Lititz Springs Park Christmas ornament will be available for sale beginning Nov. 25 at the Lititz Welcome Center.
This year’s metallic ornament depicts the lighted candy canes and trees that were first used during the 250th anniversary celebration of Lititz in 2006 and are now part of the park’s Christmas decorations at the Oehme Gazebo.
The collectible ornament costs $22 — or two for $40. Fourth of July and Christmas ornaments from past years are still available.
The Lititz Welcome Center is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday and is located in the train station at 18 N. Broad St.
Call 626-7555 for more information.