- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
The 2011 commemorative Lititz Springs Park Christmas ornament will be available for sale beginning Nov. 25 at the Lititz Welcome Center.
This year’s metallic ornament depicts the lighted candy canes and trees that were first used during the 250th anniversary celebration of Lititz in 2006 and are now part of the park’s Christmas decorations at the Oehme Gazebo.
The collectible ornament costs $22 — or two for $40. Fourth of July and Christmas ornaments from past years are still available.
The Lititz Welcome Center is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday and is located in the train station at 18 N. Broad St.
Call 626-7555 for more information.