- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
The 2011 commemorative Lititz Springs Park Christmas ornament will be available for sale beginning Nov. 25 at the Lititz Welcome Center.
This year’s metallic ornament depicts the lighted candy canes and trees that were first used during the 250th anniversary celebration of Lititz in 2006 and are now part of the park’s Christmas decorations at the Oehme Gazebo.
The collectible ornament costs $22 — or two for $40. Fourth of July and Christmas ornaments from past years are still available.
The Lititz Welcome Center is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday and is located in the train station at 18 N. Broad St.
Call 626-7555 for more information.