- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
The 2011 commemorative Lititz Springs Park Christmas ornament will be available for sale beginning Nov. 25 at the Lititz Welcome Center.
This year’s metallic ornament depicts the lighted candy canes and trees that were first used during the 250th anniversary celebration of Lititz in 2006 and are now part of the park’s Christmas decorations at the Oehme Gazebo.
The collectible ornament costs $22 — or two for $40. Fourth of July and Christmas ornaments from past years are still available.
The Lititz Welcome Center is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday and is located in the train station at 18 N. Broad St.
Call 626-7555 for more information.