- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Paper arrive early?
If you are sitting and enjoying your Lititz Record Express earlier than most weeks, it is not a delivery glitch.
Lancaster County Weeklies is pleased to announce that starting this week, with the help of carriers from our parent company, Lancaster Newspapers, subscribers accustomed to receiving their papers by mail will now have their Records hand-delivered first-thing Thursday morning.
Readers have consistently told us over the years they would like to receive their papers earlier. Because some areas previously did not have carrier service, mail was the only option. We have listened and now, with the help of these new carriers, if you live within most areas of Lancaster County, your paper will be delivered no later than 6 a.m. Thursday mornings. Those who currently have their papers hand-carried should see no changes.
This enhancement will allow our loyal subscribers to get their papers much closer to the time that each week’s edition hits the newsstands. We hope you like this upgrade to our delivery system.
As with any change, there may indeed be some glitches. As always, please do not hesitate to contact the office if you have any problems or concerns with delivery. The circulation customer care department can be reached by calling 721-4412.