- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Paper arrive early?
If you are sitting and enjoying your Lititz Record Express earlier than most weeks, it is not a delivery glitch.
Lancaster County Weeklies is pleased to announce that starting this week, with the help of carriers from our parent company, Lancaster Newspapers, subscribers accustomed to receiving their papers by mail will now have their Records hand-delivered first-thing Thursday morning.
Readers have consistently told us over the years they would like to receive their papers earlier. Because some areas previously did not have carrier service, mail was the only option. We have listened and now, with the help of these new carriers, if you live within most areas of Lancaster County, your paper will be delivered no later than 6 a.m. Thursday mornings. Those who currently have their papers hand-carried should see no changes.
This enhancement will allow our loyal subscribers to get their papers much closer to the time that each week’s edition hits the newsstands. We hope you like this upgrade to our delivery system.
As with any change, there may indeed be some glitches. As always, please do not hesitate to contact the office if you have any problems or concerns with delivery. The circulation customer care department can be reached by calling 721-4412.