- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Out of the Past Other B-sides
In 1893, the sounds of "pistols, firecrackers and what not" welcomed Lititz’s Fourth of July parade. Read all about our celebrations from yesteryear, including the World War II program (above), starting on page B5.
Obituaries, which usually run on page A8, can be found on page B6 in this week’s issue. Also, proud parents who have been patiently waiting to see college graduation and dean’s list announcements can find them on pages B7 and 8.