- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
No chairs before 3:30
The Pride of Lititz Parade is July 3. It begins at 6:30 p.m. and will be followed by entertainment at approximately 8 p.m. in the Lititz Springs Park by Flamin Dick and the Hot Rods.
Police will be bagging parking meters three hours before the scheduled event.
People may put chairs and blankets down on streets with parking meters three hours before the scheduled event (parade). On blocks where there are no parking meters, people may put chairs and blankets down five hours before the event.
Chairs and blankets will be collected by police if the policy is not followed as indicated, subject to penalties and fines according to law.