- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
No chairs before 3:30
The Pride of Lititz Parade is July 3. It begins at 6:30 p.m. and will be followed by entertainment at approximately 8 p.m. in the Lititz Springs Park by Flamin Dick and the Hot Rods.
Police will be bagging parking meters three hours before the scheduled event.
People may put chairs and blankets down on streets with parking meters three hours before the scheduled event (parade). On blocks where there are no parking meters, people may put chairs and blankets down five hours before the event.
Chairs and blankets will be collected by police if the policy is not followed as indicated, subject to penalties and fines according to law.