- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
No chairs before 3:30
The Pride of Lititz Parade is July 3. It begins at 6:30 p.m. and will be followed by entertainment at approximately 8 p.m. in the Lititz Springs Park by Flamin Dick and the Hot Rods.
Police will be bagging parking meters three hours before the scheduled event.
People may put chairs and blankets down on streets with parking meters three hours before the scheduled event (parade). On blocks where there are no parking meters, people may put chairs and blankets down five hours before the event.
Chairs and blankets will be collected by police if the policy is not followed as indicated, subject to penalties and fines according to law.