- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
New year, new school board
A recently reorganized Warwick School Board posed for the public during last week’s final meeting of 2011.
The officers for the board are:
Dr. Timothy Quinn, president; Todd Rucci, vice-president; Darryl Miller, treasurer; Jo Anne McClain, secretary (non-voting member).
A reorganization meeting held earlier this month opened with the swearing-in of newly elected members Scott Shaub, Nelson Peters and Matthew Knouse; and returning members Miller and Rucci.
Judge Dave Workman swore the members in due to McClain’s absence during that meeting.
On Dec. 20, the reorganized board met to conduct regular monthly business to go over committee reports and approve personnel changes.
The new year will kick off with a committee of the whole meeting and executive session Jan. 2. The next regular board meeting is set for Jan. 17 at 7 p.m.