- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
New year, new school board
A recently reorganized Warwick School Board posed for the public during last week’s final meeting of 2011.
The officers for the board are:
Dr. Timothy Quinn, president; Todd Rucci, vice-president; Darryl Miller, treasurer; Jo Anne McClain, secretary (non-voting member).
A reorganization meeting held earlier this month opened with the swearing-in of newly elected members Scott Shaub, Nelson Peters and Matthew Knouse; and returning members Miller and Rucci.
Judge Dave Workman swore the members in due to McClain’s absence during that meeting.
On Dec. 20, the reorganized board met to conduct regular monthly business to go over committee reports and approve personnel changes.
The new year will kick off with a committee of the whole meeting and executive session Jan. 2. The next regular board meeting is set for Jan. 17 at 7 p.m.