- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
- Lowe’s, Aaron’s Acres team to upgrade Manheim park
- Flying high for fun — for now
- Countdown to Chocolate Walk
New year, new school board
A recently reorganized Warwick School Board posed for the public during last week’s final meeting of 2011.
The officers for the board are:
Dr. Timothy Quinn, president; Todd Rucci, vice-president; Darryl Miller, treasurer; Jo Anne McClain, secretary (non-voting member).
A reorganization meeting held earlier this month opened with the swearing-in of newly elected members Scott Shaub, Nelson Peters and Matthew Knouse; and returning members Miller and Rucci.
Judge Dave Workman swore the members in due to McClain’s absence during that meeting.
On Dec. 20, the reorganized board met to conduct regular monthly business to go over committee reports and approve personnel changes.
The new year will kick off with a committee of the whole meeting and executive session Jan. 2. The next regular board meeting is set for Jan. 17 at 7 p.m.