- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
New year, new school board
A recently reorganized Warwick School Board posed for the public during last week’s final meeting of 2011.
The officers for the board are:
Dr. Timothy Quinn, president; Todd Rucci, vice-president; Darryl Miller, treasurer; Jo Anne McClain, secretary (non-voting member).
A reorganization meeting held earlier this month opened with the swearing-in of newly elected members Scott Shaub, Nelson Peters and Matthew Knouse; and returning members Miller and Rucci.
Judge Dave Workman swore the members in due to McClain’s absence during that meeting.
On Dec. 20, the reorganized board met to conduct regular monthly business to go over committee reports and approve personnel changes.
The new year will kick off with a committee of the whole meeting and executive session Jan. 2. The next regular board meeting is set for Jan. 17 at 7 p.m.