- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
New year, new school board
A recently reorganized Warwick School Board posed for the public during last week’s final meeting of 2011.
The officers for the board are:
Dr. Timothy Quinn, president; Todd Rucci, vice-president; Darryl Miller, treasurer; Jo Anne McClain, secretary (non-voting member).
A reorganization meeting held earlier this month opened with the swearing-in of newly elected members Scott Shaub, Nelson Peters and Matthew Knouse; and returning members Miller and Rucci.
Judge Dave Workman swore the members in due to McClain’s absence during that meeting.
On Dec. 20, the reorganized board met to conduct regular monthly business to go over committee reports and approve personnel changes.
The new year will kick off with a committee of the whole meeting and executive session Jan. 2. The next regular board meeting is set for Jan. 17 at 7 p.m.