- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
New gas station Wednesday night meeting
The Record Express went to press prior to Wednesday’s zoning hearing in Warwick Township, at which a possible new gas station at the Shoppes at Kissel Village was on the agenda.
The Oct. 9 meeting at 6:30 p.m. is a continuation of a Sept. 11 meeting.
The application up for discussion was received from Warwick Devco of Kennett Square, owner of the property at 1054 Lititz Pike. This is the current site of the Radio Shack and former Blockbuster video store.
Devco is seeking a special exception to the township zoning ordinance, pertaining to automotive filling stations in the Community Commercial Zoning District. They want to remove the existing building and replace it with a gas station.