- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
New gas station Wednesday night meeting
The Record Express went to press prior to Wednesday’s zoning hearing in Warwick Township, at which a possible new gas station at the Shoppes at Kissel Village was on the agenda.
The Oct. 9 meeting at 6:30 p.m. is a continuation of a Sept. 11 meeting.
The application up for discussion was received from Warwick Devco of Kennett Square, owner of the property at 1054 Lititz Pike. This is the current site of the Radio Shack and former Blockbuster video store.
Devco is seeking a special exception to the township zoning ordinance, pertaining to automotive filling stations in the Community Commercial Zoning District. They want to remove the existing building and replace it with a gas station.