- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
New gas station Wednesday night meeting
The Record Express went to press prior to Wednesday’s zoning hearing in Warwick Township, at which a possible new gas station at the Shoppes at Kissel Village was on the agenda.
The Oct. 9 meeting at 6:30 p.m. is a continuation of a Sept. 11 meeting.
The application up for discussion was received from Warwick Devco of Kennett Square, owner of the property at 1054 Lititz Pike. This is the current site of the Radio Shack and former Blockbuster video store.
Devco is seeking a special exception to the township zoning ordinance, pertaining to automotive filling stations in the Community Commercial Zoning District. They want to remove the existing building and replace it with a gas station.