- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
More Queens Coach Hummer ‘Chair-ished’ Memories Swiss Beat Special Section
Inside In addition to Warwick, Linden Hall and Manheim Central students and alumni enjoyed homecoming ceremonies last week. Photos on page A4. Warwick announces new lacrosse coach. Story on page B1. Lititz historians get Gen. Sutter’s famous chair, news reports reveal local connection to Pearl Harbor attack, and the big fruit cake debate of 1962. Check out the top headlines of yesteryear in Out of the Past on page A9. Warwick High School exchange student Larissa Miller checks in from her adventure in Switzerland. Page A14. What do you know about your local businesses? Get to know them in "We Serve," a special insert in this week’s Record Express.