- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Mom’s the word
This coming Sunday marks the 100th anniversary of Mother’s Day. For more history on that maternal milestone, check out this week’s Out of the Past section in our print edition (on newsstands now).
While meandering through the array of downtown events last weekend, we bumped into a few great moms. Whether it was Mandy Work hula-hooping for five straight minutes to win a pair of stuffed frogs, or Dorothy Cushman simply spending time with her daughter Judy during St. Luke’s Spring Thing event, “Mom” was the word of the day.
Happy Mother’s Day!