- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Mom’s the word
This coming Sunday marks the 100th anniversary of Mother’s Day. For more history on that maternal milestone, check out this week’s Out of the Past section in our print edition (on newsstands now).
While meandering through the array of downtown events last weekend, we bumped into a few great moms. Whether it was Mandy Work hula-hooping for five straight minutes to win a pair of stuffed frogs, or Dorothy Cushman simply spending time with her daughter Judy during St. Luke’s Spring Thing event, “Mom” was the word of the day.
Happy Mother’s Day!