- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Mom’s the word
This coming Sunday marks the 100th anniversary of Mother’s Day. For more history on that maternal milestone, check out this week’s Out of the Past section in our print edition (on newsstands now).
While meandering through the array of downtown events last weekend, we bumped into a few great moms. Whether it was Mandy Work hula-hooping for five straight minutes to win a pair of stuffed frogs, or Dorothy Cushman simply spending time with her daughter Judy during St. Luke’s Spring Thing event, “Mom” was the word of the day.
Happy Mother’s Day!