- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Merry Lititz Christmas Santa Claus arrives Dec. 2
In Brief Visits with Santa, carriage rides, storytelling and a town-wide scavenger hunt are only part of the activities planned for children attending "Have Yourself a Merry Lititz Christmas."
The third annual two-day festival will take place on Dec. 2 and 3 in downtown Lititz and will involve the participation of nearly every merchant and organization in a four block radius of the square. The event runs from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. both days.
The fun kicks off with Christmas in the Park, where the Lititz Springs Park train station will serve as the hub of activities.
Santa and Mrs. Claus arrive in Lititz on Dec. 2 and will ride around town in a horse drawn carriage until 11 a.m. After that, they’ll be on-hand both days in the Lititz Springs Park caboose for photo ops with the kids.
Free horse-drawn carriage rides will be sponsored by the Lititz American Legion, the Lititz VFW and the Landis Valley Museum.
The free event is recommended for children ages 10 and under, and accompanying adults. A complete list of activities and stations will appear in next week’s Record Express. More CHRISTMAS, page A15