- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Memorial Day deadlines
Due to the upcoming Memorial Day holiday, the Record Express will be operating under the following early deadlines for the May 31 issue:
retail display ads
Friday, May 25, 4 p.m.
Classified line ads:
Tuesday, May 29, 11:45 a.m.
Friday, May 25, at noon.
The Record Express office will be closing at 3 p.m. Friday, May 25 and re-opening Tuesday, May 29.