- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Memorial Day deadlines
Due to the upcoming Memorial Day holiday, the Record Express will be operating under the following early deadlines for the May 30 issue:
Classified and retail display ads
Friday, May 24, 4 p.m.
Classified line ads:
Tuesday, May 28, 11:45 a.m.
Friday, May 24, at noon.
The Record Express office will be closing at 3 p.m. Friday, May 24 and re-opening Tuesday, May 28.