- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Meet Lebanon Levi
Levi King Stoltzfus, a.k.a. "Lebanon Levi," will appear at the Manheim Chamber of Commerce’s 15th Annual Business EXPO, held Thursday, Oct. 10 from 12 to 8 p.m. at Manheim Central High School, 400 E. Adele Ave., Manheim.
On "The Amish Mafia," Lebanon Levi portrays the leader of the Lancaster Amish Community, protector of the people, and head of Amish Aid, a community-based insurance system that benefits the members of the Amish Community. He has to deal with an incompetent crew that creates more problems than they fix, as well as a newly un-shunned Merlin hot on his trail and an irate Alan Beiler out for vengeance.
At the EXPO, 47 booths have been reserved to date, with only three left. During the EXPO, the Manheim Community Library will hold storybook-themed storytimes at 2 and 7 p.m. Cylo the cow, mascot of the Lancaster Barnstormers, and the Manheim Central Baron, will be on-hand for photo ops.
For a complete schedule, visit the Manheim Chamber of Commerce website, manheimchamber.com. For more information, contact the Chamber at 665-6330.