- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Meet Lebanon Levi
Levi King Stoltzfus, a.k.a. "Lebanon Levi," will appear at the Manheim Chamber of Commerce’s 15th Annual Business EXPO, held Thursday, Oct. 10 from 12 to 8 p.m. at Manheim Central High School, 400 E. Adele Ave., Manheim.
On "The Amish Mafia," Lebanon Levi portrays the leader of the Lancaster Amish Community, protector of the people, and head of Amish Aid, a community-based insurance system that benefits the members of the Amish Community. He has to deal with an incompetent crew that creates more problems than they fix, as well as a newly un-shunned Merlin hot on his trail and an irate Alan Beiler out for vengeance.
At the EXPO, 47 booths have been reserved to date, with only three left. During the EXPO, the Manheim Community Library will hold storybook-themed storytimes at 2 and 7 p.m. Cylo the cow, mascot of the Lancaster Barnstormers, and the Manheim Central Baron, will be on-hand for photo ops.
For a complete schedule, visit the Manheim Chamber of Commerce website, manheimchamber.com. For more information, contact the Chamber at 665-6330.