- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Manheim football Man falls from roof Lantern Tour Warrior Beat Chocolate Walk
Inside After falling behind winless Elizabethtown 14-0, Manheim Central’s football team found its focus and went on to win 54-27. Full coverage on page B1, and additional photos on our sports photo page on B2.
Also in this week’s sports section, find out who our Athletes of the Week are on page B3, and who Thursday Evening QB guest Bob Bruhn likes in the upcoming Eagles-Giants game? A Denver man who was working on a roof in downtown Lititz fell three stories and came in contact with a live power line Monday. Details of this incident, and a recent robbery in Brickerville, are in this week’s police section, A2 and A3. The Lititz Moravian Church will host a cemetery lantern tour next week. Details on page A12.
Also, Marian Shatto’s "Musings" returns this week. Our first installment of the monthly Warwick High School student page, highlighted by a column from Switzerland exchange student Larissa Miller, appears on page A15. The sweetest show in Lititz is set for Oct. 6. A map of the tour appears on pages A16-17.