- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Lititz still the ‘coolest’
This week, Lititz maintains its healthy lead over second-place Watkins Glen, N.Y. in BudgetTravel.com’s America’s Coolest Small Towns 2013 contest.
Currently, Lititz has 24.6 percent of the votes, with Watkins Glen rallying at 14.2. Bay St. Louis, Miss. trails with 10.9 percent. Sixteen days remain in the contest.
Vote daily for Lititz at budgettravel.com by clicking on the Contests link in the center of the page and help us on our way to becoming the 8th Annual Coolest Small Town in America.