- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Lititz still the ‘coolest’
This week, Lititz maintains its healthy lead over second-place Watkins Glen, N.Y. in BudgetTravel.com’s America’s Coolest Small Towns 2013 contest.
Currently, Lititz has 24.6 percent of the votes, with Watkins Glen rallying at 14.2. Bay St. Louis, Miss. trails with 10.9 percent. Sixteen days remain in the contest.
Vote daily for Lititz at budgettravel.com by clicking on the Contests link in the center of the page and help us on our way to becoming the 8th Annual Coolest Small Town in America.