- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Lititz still the ‘coolest’
This week, Lititz maintains its healthy lead over second-place Watkins Glen, N.Y. in BudgetTravel.com’s America’s Coolest Small Towns 2013 contest.
Currently, Lititz has 24.6 percent of the votes, with Watkins Glen rallying at 14.2. Bay St. Louis, Miss. trails with 10.9 percent. Sixteen days remain in the contest.
Vote daily for Lititz at budgettravel.com by clicking on the Contests link in the center of the page and help us on our way to becoming the 8th Annual Coolest Small Town in America.