- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Lititz on vacation! Your photos, in this week’s Record Express
Thank you, LRE readers, for submitting your favorite vacation photos for this month’s "It’s All About You" section. We received more than 100 pictures in all, ranging from local field trips to Wilbur Chocolate and the Wolf Sanctuary to distant travels in China and the German Alps. See them all on pages B4-10 in this week’s issue.
And congratulations to this month’s top photo — Mariel Deibert in Cape May, N.J. (photo by Michael Deibert). This snapshot at Sunset Beach was the overwhelming favorite among our panel of judges.
Our next theme is Back to School, and you can start submitting those photos now for our September issue. Send your high-resolution jpegs to Stephen Seeber at sseeber.eph@LNPnews.com. Photos can also be dropped off at our Ephrata office or mailed to P.O. Box 527, Ephrata, PA 17522.
When submitting photos, please include all necessary identifications and your contact information (in case we have any questions). Submitted information should include names of those in the photos, your local connection, where and when the photos were taken, and identity of the photographer.
Please limit the number of submitted photos to three.