- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Lititz on vacation! Your photos, in this week’s Record Express
Thank you, LRE readers, for submitting your favorite vacation photos for this month’s "It’s All About You" section. We received more than 100 pictures in all, ranging from local field trips to Wilbur Chocolate and the Wolf Sanctuary to distant travels in China and the German Alps. See them all on pages B4-10 in this week’s issue.
And congratulations to this month’s top photo — Mariel Deibert in Cape May, N.J. (photo by Michael Deibert). This snapshot at Sunset Beach was the overwhelming favorite among our panel of judges.
Our next theme is Back to School, and you can start submitting those photos now for our September issue. Send your high-resolution jpegs to Stephen Seeber at sseeber.eph@LNPnews.com. Photos can also be dropped off at our Ephrata office or mailed to P.O. Box 527, Ephrata, PA 17522.
When submitting photos, please include all necessary identifications and your contact information (in case we have any questions). Submitted information should include names of those in the photos, your local connection, where and when the photos were taken, and identity of the photographer.
Please limit the number of submitted photos to three.