- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Lititz legends Three figures who helped shape our community
The name Tom Lehmier is synonymous with Scouting.
Peggy Jones is an integral part of the Main Street landscape.
And Ruth Keller is Lititz royalty.
We lost all three last last week. They will be missed by many, and in some ways Lititz will never be the same. However, their contributions to this community will not be forgotten.
Their obituaries appear on page A8 of this week’s Record Express.