- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
Lititz legends Three figures who helped shape our community
The name Tom Lehmier is synonymous with Scouting.
Peggy Jones is an integral part of the Main Street landscape.
And Ruth Keller is Lititz royalty.
We lost all three last last week. They will be missed by many, and in some ways Lititz will never be the same. However, their contributions to this community will not be forgotten.
Their obituaries appear on page A8 of this week’s Record Express.