- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Lititz Day at the Barnstormers is June 29
Clipper Magazine Stadium will celebrate Lititz Community Day on Sunday, June 29. Lititz residents can sit together as a group at the stadium and watch the 1 p.m. game.
Sebastian Janoski, up-and-coming teen musician, will be singing the National Anthem. The 2014 Queen of Candles Court will be on-hand to throw out first pitches and lead the crowd in the singing of “Take Me Out To The Ball Game.”
A number of tickets have been set aside for use by those who live in Lititz. Advance tickets are now available at the Lititz Welcome Center (train station) at Lititz Springs Park. To learn more, call 626-8981.