- Oscar predictions: In my humble opinion
- Warwick bands will host winter concert this weekend
- Ring in the new year with pork ‘n’ kraut!
- Holiday memories at WHS
- Acapella voices will ring in the holiday season
- Lititz legend: Mourning the loss of Ron Reedy
- Beyond ‘Hearthside Hymns’ — The Marlene Hershey story
- Warwick stages ‘Animal Farm’ this weekend
- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
Lititz Day at the Barnstormers is June 29
Clipper Magazine Stadium will celebrate Lititz Community Day on Sunday, June 29. Lititz residents can sit together as a group at the stadium and watch the 1 p.m. game.
Sebastian Janoski, up-and-coming teen musician, will be singing the National Anthem. The 2014 Queen of Candles Court will be on-hand to throw out first pitches and lead the crowd in the singing of “Take Me Out To The Ball Game.”
A number of tickets have been set aside for use by those who live in Lititz. Advance tickets are now available at the Lititz Welcome Center (train station) at Lititz Springs Park. To learn more, call 626-8981.
About Record Express Staff
John Longenecker and the Road-O-Plane
When it came to being a salesman, from an early...
- Posted February 24, 2017
- Showcase of Homes, February 23, 2017
What’s On Tap
Showcasing Local Micro Breweries Events, Craft Beers, Specials, and Weekly...
Brighten Your Day with Breakfast at Gus’s Keystone Restaurant
Wouldn’t you love to wake up to a healthy breakfast...
Rely on Hoffman Computer Associates for your Computer Needs
Do you have a new computer that you are not...
40 Years Ago in the Record Express: March 3, 1977
CBS’s Kuralt Visits Lititz — For 10 years, he has...
Rock Lititz Hotel: Designed to soften the presence of neighboring studio
The “big black box” in the middle of the Rock...
Beth’s Story: Commentary on an epidemic that hits close to home
“Beth’s Story” is the first in a five-part monthly...
- February 18, 2016
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014