- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Lititz celebrates May 10
? Lititz will be hosting a Coolest Town community celebration Friday, May 10, from 5:30 to 9 p.m. The first block of East Main Street will be closed to vehicle traffic. Keep your eye on upcoming editions of the Record Express for more details.
? Meetings are being held this Thursday for those who want to join the planning process for this community event. See details on page A16.
? Check out our special "Congratulations Lititz!" pages on A5, 7, 8, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22. These are just some of the local businesses that want to make their excitement known.
? Due to these special pages, our regular Obituary and Out of the Past sections have been moved to pages B6 and B7.
? The Coolest Town logo contest is still in effect, until March 15. Design the best logo to represent out town and win 100 Lititz Dollars. Details on page A16.
? For more information on Coolest Town activities, contact Kelly Withum at Venture Lititz, at 626-6332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.