- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
Linden Hall equestrians Local team ranked 7th in nation
After an undefeated season and a hard-fought competition at the Interscholastic Equestrian Association (IEA) National Finals, Linden Hall’s riding team ended the year ranking seventh out of 2,300 teams nationwide.
The returned to the Lititz campus Sunday night.
The accomplishment is the result of hard work and dedication from coach Jen Merris-Dolk and riders Olivia Gibney, Mackenzie Majeskie, Katie Miller, Carrie Myers, Maren Nordhoy and Alexandra Sethi.
Highlights from Nationals include freshman Myers ranking first overall in her division (novice). Nordhoy, a sophomore, ranked fifth in her division (intermediate), and senior Mackenzie Majeskie ranked sixth in the open rider division, which is the most advanced division in the competition.
Look for full a full feature, along with photos, of the event in next week’s Record Express.