- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Linden Hall equestrians Local team ranked 7th in nation
After an undefeated season and a hard-fought competition at the Interscholastic Equestrian Association (IEA) National Finals, Linden Hall’s riding team ended the year ranking seventh out of 2,300 teams nationwide.
The returned to the Lititz campus Sunday night.
The accomplishment is the result of hard work and dedication from coach Jen Merris-Dolk and riders Olivia Gibney, Mackenzie Majeskie, Katie Miller, Carrie Myers, Maren Nordhoy and Alexandra Sethi.
Highlights from Nationals include freshman Myers ranking first overall in her division (novice). Nordhoy, a sophomore, ranked fifth in her division (intermediate), and senior Mackenzie Majeskie ranked sixth in the open rider division, which is the most advanced division in the competition.
Look for full a full feature, along with photos, of the event in next week’s Record Express.