- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Linden Hall equestrians Local team ranked 7th in nation
After an undefeated season and a hard-fought competition at the Interscholastic Equestrian Association (IEA) National Finals, Linden Hall’s riding team ended the year ranking seventh out of 2,300 teams nationwide.
The returned to the Lititz campus Sunday night.
The accomplishment is the result of hard work and dedication from coach Jen Merris-Dolk and riders Olivia Gibney, Mackenzie Majeskie, Katie Miller, Carrie Myers, Maren Nordhoy and Alexandra Sethi.
Highlights from Nationals include freshman Myers ranking first overall in her division (novice). Nordhoy, a sophomore, ranked fifth in her division (intermediate), and senior Mackenzie Majeskie ranked sixth in the open rider division, which is the most advanced division in the competition.
Look for full a full feature, along with photos, of the event in next week’s Record Express.