- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
Linden Hall equestrians Local team ranked 7th in nation
After an undefeated season and a hard-fought competition at the Interscholastic Equestrian Association (IEA) National Finals, Linden Hall’s riding team ended the year ranking seventh out of 2,300 teams nationwide.
The returned to the Lititz campus Sunday night.
The accomplishment is the result of hard work and dedication from coach Jen Merris-Dolk and riders Olivia Gibney, Mackenzie Majeskie, Katie Miller, Carrie Myers, Maren Nordhoy and Alexandra Sethi.
Highlights from Nationals include freshman Myers ranking first overall in her division (novice). Nordhoy, a sophomore, ranked fifth in her division (intermediate), and senior Mackenzie Majeskie ranked sixth in the open rider division, which is the most advanced division in the competition.
Look for full a full feature, along with photos, of the event in next week’s Record Express.