- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Linden Hall equestrians Local team ranked 7th in nation
After an undefeated season and a hard-fought competition at the Interscholastic Equestrian Association (IEA) National Finals, Linden Hall’s riding team ended the year ranking seventh out of 2,300 teams nationwide.
The returned to the Lititz campus Sunday night.
The accomplishment is the result of hard work and dedication from coach Jen Merris-Dolk and riders Olivia Gibney, Mackenzie Majeskie, Katie Miller, Carrie Myers, Maren Nordhoy and Alexandra Sethi.
Highlights from Nationals include freshman Myers ranking first overall in her division (novice). Nordhoy, a sophomore, ranked fifth in her division (intermediate), and senior Mackenzie Majeskie ranked sixth in the open rider division, which is the most advanced division in the competition.
Look for full a full feature, along with photos, of the event in next week’s Record Express.