- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Let us know
We hope you have been enjoying your redesigned paper over the past month.
The circulation department has also been working hard to eliminate glitches in the new delivery method. However, if you are still having difficulty with your service or aren’t receiving the paper in a timely fashion, please contact our circulation department at 721-4412 as soon as possible Thursday mornings so the problem can be addressed immediately.
Thank you for your loyal readership!