- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Last call for your favorite photos
We’re still collecting end-of-the-year school photos for our next "It’s All About You" section, which will be published in our June 28 issue.
Our special veterans section was a big hit last month, so don’t miss this opportunity to share your snapshots with the whole community. Deadline for submission is June 19, so send us your photos of year-end school activities, past or present. We’re looking for graduation photos, school dances, award ceremonies, family parties, field trips, reunions or anything related to the closing days of elementary school, middle or high school and college.
Photos can be e-mailed to Associate Editor Stephen Seeber at firstname.lastname@example.org; mailed to P.O. Box 366, Lititz, PA 17543; or dropped off in person at 1 E. Main St. in Ephrata.
You can pick up your photos at our Ephrata office anytime after the date of publication.
Also, make sure you include information about your photo (names, date, event, location, etc.) and your phone number in case we have additional questions.
As part of our "All About You" program, three readers receive prizes courtesy of local businesses each week. This week’s winners are:
? Lisa Rohde, Manheim, $25 gift card from Landis Wash & Lube
? Linda Kissinger, Lititz, Maruca handbag from Clemintines
? Hollie DeFilippo, Lititz, $25 Bruno’s gift card from Tim’s Fitness Center.
Winners will be contacted by mail.
Who will win next week? You can enter as many times as you would like, just fill out the entry form on page A6 of this week’s Record Express and send it in. A list of this week’s prizes can be found on page A4 of this week’s paper. At the end of the 12-week contest cycle, a grand prize winner will be drawn (from all entries) for a $500 Weber gas grill.