- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Janoski debut A legend is born Priceless pose
Inside Local singer-songwriter releases new single today. Story on page A17. This week in 1963, the Bingemans bought Weaver’s Restaurant. The building is now gone, but the memories live on. Read all about it in this week’s Out of the Past, page A9. Congratulations, Deb Ressler, you’ve won this month’s "It’s All About You" photo contest for your extremely cute photo of your grandson Carson. This month’s prize is a $25 gift certificate to Pork & Wally’s, a great new restaurant in Lititz at 56 N. Broad St.
Check out all of the springtime photos submitted by readers on page B5-6.
And start sending in your photos for next month’s them. In May, it’s all about Mom!
Send your high-resolution jpegs to Stephen Seeber at sseeber.eph@LNPnews.com. Photos can also be dropped off at our Ephrata office or mailed to P.O. Box 527, Ephrata, PA 17522.
When submitting photos, please include all necessary identifications and your contact information (in case we have any questions). Submitted information should include names of those in the photos, your local connection, where and when the photos were taken, and identity of the photographer.
Please limit the number of submitted photos to three.