- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
It’s cool to vote
Watkins Glen is making an 11th hour push in the "Coolest Small Town in America" contest hosted online by BudgetTravel.com. At present, a mere nine percent gap exists between us. In order to stay on top, Lititz needs to pull together. There are only two days left in which to cast a vote. Vote daily and encourage friends and family to do the same.
Share information about this contest with contacts, Facebook friends, e-newsletters and any other forms of communication to get the vote out. Friends and relatives who have visited and loved Lititz, and former residents of the area will be eager to help out.
Rumor has it, a gala celebration is in the works to celebrate our victory.
It is recommended not to use Internet Explorer, but another browser when accessing the voting page. To vote, visit budgettravel.com and click on the contest story in the center of the page.