- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
It’s cool to vote
Watkins Glen is making an 11th hour push in the "Coolest Small Town in America" contest hosted online by BudgetTravel.com. At present, a mere nine percent gap exists between us. In order to stay on top, Lititz needs to pull together. There are only two days left in which to cast a vote. Vote daily and encourage friends and family to do the same.
Share information about this contest with contacts, Facebook friends, e-newsletters and any other forms of communication to get the vote out. Friends and relatives who have visited and loved Lititz, and former residents of the area will be eager to help out.
Rumor has it, a gala celebration is in the works to celebrate our victory.
It is recommended not to use Internet Explorer, but another browser when accessing the voting page. To vote, visit budgettravel.com and click on the contest story in the center of the page.
About Lititz Record
Masquerade Party: A Venture Lititz Fundraiser
Saturday, Oct. 15 Save that date and plan to attend...
Never. Lose. Hope.
Drug addiction is everyone’s problem. The nationwide epidemic is well...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Cheers to another great Beer Fest
East Main Street was packed with people by the time...
Lititz Craft Beer Fest: The beers
You have to be dedicated to try every beer at...
New Wilbur store to open in time for Chocolate Walk
Officials say the new Wilbur Chocolate retail store and museum...
Lititz’s short-lived entertainment venue
March of 1911 proved to be an important month for...
Ten years later: Remembering the Nickel Mines Amish school massacre
On Monday, Oct. 2, 2006, I stood inside the West...
They’re having a ball!
Saturday, Oct. 15: Save that date and plan to attend...
Beth’s Story: Commentary on an epidemic that hits close to home
“Beth’s Story” is the first in a five-part monthly...
- February 18, 2016
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014