- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
It’s cool to vote
Watkins Glen is making an 11th hour push in the "Coolest Small Town in America" contest hosted online by BudgetTravel.com. At present, a mere nine percent gap exists between us. In order to stay on top, Lititz needs to pull together. There are only two days left in which to cast a vote. Vote daily and encourage friends and family to do the same.
Share information about this contest with contacts, Facebook friends, e-newsletters and any other forms of communication to get the vote out. Friends and relatives who have visited and loved Lititz, and former residents of the area will be eager to help out.
Rumor has it, a gala celebration is in the works to celebrate our victory.
It is recommended not to use Internet Explorer, but another browser when accessing the voting page. To vote, visit budgettravel.com and click on the contest story in the center of the page.