- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
‘It’s All About You’ Record seeking veterans photos
For more than 134 years, the Lititz Record Express has focused its attention on you the reader. The content of the hometown weekly newspaper is uniquely local and is what we mean when we say "It’s All About You."
To formally kick off the debut of this new slogan in the Memorial Day issue of May 24, we would like to invite readers to submit photographs and identifying information for any current or past family member serving in the military for publication in that edition. E-mailed JPEG photo attachments are preferred, but we will also accept quality prints for scanning.
Read more about the "All About You" feature in upcoming editions of the Record Express. In the meantime, be part of the debut on May 24 when we will honor members of our communities who have given so much for their country.
Lititz area veteran photos can be e-mailed to email@example.com, mailed to P.O. Box 366, Lititz, PA 17543 or dropped off at 1 E. Main St., Ephrata. Photos can be picked up following publication.
The deadline for submitting photos is Tuesday, May 15.