- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
It’s All About Pets!
Our next "It’s All About You" community photo album will be a special pets theme. The Record Express is accepting photos for "Oh, Those Pets!" through March 19. Dogs, cats, birds, bunnies, snakes, and yes, even chickens… if you have a pet, we want to feature it in this fun-filled photo spread, which will be published in our March 28 edition.
Send your high-resolution jpegs to Stephen Seeber at sseeber.eph@LNPnews.com. Photos can also be dropped off at our Ephrata office or mailed to P.O. Box 527, Ephrata, PA 17522. Or, visit Steve at Cafe Chocolate this Friday morning between 9 and 11 a.m. He’ll be happy to collect your photos at that time.
When submitting photos, please include all necessary identifications and your contact information (in case we have any questions). Submitted information should include names of those in the photos, your local connection, where and when the photos were taken, and identity of the photographer.
Please limit the number of submitted photos to three.