- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
It’s all about pets!
Wow! We invited readers to send their favorite pet photos for this week’s special section, and the readers responded with nearly 200 pictures. They’re all featured in "Oh, Those Pets!" in this week’s Record Express.
Next month’s theme is Easter/spring, so send us your best shots from this year’s egg hunt.
Also, we’re looking for readers to chime on which theme we should go with for May, veterans or Mother’s Day. Email Steve at sseeber.eph@LNPnews.com with your preference.
About Lititz Record
Never. Lose. Hope.
Drug addiction is everyone’s problem. The nationwide epidemic is well...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Jammin’ at JoBoy’s: blues and brews
They make a great gose, which is now on...
British car show in Rothsville Aug. 28
Lanco MG Club’s 27th annual Taste of Britain British...
The return of Bobby Wehner
Singer/songwriter Bobby Wehner returns to perform the Lititz Farmers Market...
Officer of the Year
An interview with Manheim’s Kirk Colwell A police officer for...
Brenner, Maaser wed in Vegas
Ashley Brenner and Bryan Maaser were married in Las Vegas...
Bryant, Ruhl marry at Lauxmont Farms
Katherine Bryant and Geoffrey Ruhl, of Manheim, were married July...
Births – Reported Aug. 25, 2016
ANDERSON, Colleen, and Thomas Garman Jr., Lancaster, a daughter, at...
Beth’s Story: Commentary on an epidemic that hits close to home
“Beth’s Story” is the first in a five-part monthly...
- February 18, 2016
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014