- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
High school lockdown No drugs found during routine search
Lititz police conducted a routine drug sweep at Warwick’s high school and middle school Monday morning.
"The search was a success, in that no drugs or paraphernalia were discovered during the search. I’d call that a success!" said one of the participating officers.
This cooperative effort between the police department and school district, with the help of Regional’s police dog, occurs from time to time. One parent asked the Record Express about "false hits," in which the K-9 unit might react to a student’s locker, but nothing is found.
To that, Dr. April Hershey, school district superintendent, had this to say:
"We encourage any parent or guardian with questions or concerns about today’s events to contact their building principal."