- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Help stock the shelves Scouts collecting for local food bank
This past Saturday Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts in the Lititz area delivered "Scouting for Food" bags to as many homes as possible. They will collect the bags, filled with donations, this Saturday to help replenish the pantry at the Lititz/Warwick Community Chest, the organization that supplies food to local families in need.
If you did not get a bag this past Saturday but want to contribute during this Thanksgiving season, bring your non-perishable food items to the Lititz Church of the Brethren pavilion this Saturday, Nov. 17 from 9 to 11 a.m.
Scouts like Andrew Blankenmyer from Troop 154 (above) will package the items and see that they get to the donation center.