- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
- Lowe’s, Aaron’s Acres team to upgrade Manheim park
- Flying high for fun — for now
- Countdown to Chocolate Walk
Help stock the shelves Scouts collecting for local food bank
This past Saturday Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts in the Lititz area delivered "Scouting for Food" bags to as many homes as possible. They will collect the bags, filled with donations, this Saturday to help replenish the pantry at the Lititz/Warwick Community Chest, the organization that supplies food to local families in need.
If you did not get a bag this past Saturday but want to contribute during this Thanksgiving season, bring your non-perishable food items to the Lititz Church of the Brethren pavilion this Saturday, Nov. 17 from 9 to 11 a.m.
Scouts like Andrew Blankenmyer from Troop 154 (above) will package the items and see that they get to the donation center.