- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Help stock the shelves Scouts collecting for local food bank
This past Saturday Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts in the Lititz area delivered "Scouting for Food" bags to as many homes as possible. They will collect the bags, filled with donations, this Saturday to help replenish the pantry at the Lititz/Warwick Community Chest, the organization that supplies food to local families in need.
If you did not get a bag this past Saturday but want to contribute during this Thanksgiving season, bring your non-perishable food items to the Lititz Church of the Brethren pavilion this Saturday, Nov. 17 from 9 to 11 a.m.
Scouts like Andrew Blankenmyer from Troop 154 (above) will package the items and see that they get to the donation center.