- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Help stock the shelves Scouts collecting for local food bank
This past Saturday Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts in the Lititz area delivered "Scouting for Food" bags to as many homes as possible. They will collect the bags, filled with donations, this Saturday to help replenish the pantry at the Lititz/Warwick Community Chest, the organization that supplies food to local families in need.
If you did not get a bag this past Saturday but want to contribute during this Thanksgiving season, bring your non-perishable food items to the Lititz Church of the Brethren pavilion this Saturday, Nov. 17 from 9 to 11 a.m.
Scouts like Andrew Blankenmyer from Troop 154 (above) will package the items and see that they get to the donation center.