- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Halloween parade route Monday, Oct. 24, 7 p.m.
In Brief East Main Street Start/End South Broad Street Juniper Alley South Cedar Street West Orange Street South Broad Street South Cedar Street Center Street East Lemon Street The annual Lititz Lions Club Halloween Parade is this coming Monday. Registration is free and takes place near McElroy Pharmacy between 6 and 6:40 p.m. The parade starts at 7 p.m.
Additional parade information can be found on page A6.