- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Halloween parade route Monday, Oct. 24, 7 p.m.
In Brief East Main Street Start/End South Broad Street Juniper Alley South Cedar Street West Orange Street South Broad Street South Cedar Street Center Street East Lemon Street The annual Lititz Lions Club Halloween Parade is this coming Monday. Registration is free and takes place near McElroy Pharmacy between 6 and 6:40 p.m. The parade starts at 7 p.m.
Additional parade information can be found on page A6.