- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Halloween parade route Monday, Oct. 24, 7 p.m.
In Brief East Main Street Start/End South Broad Street Juniper Alley South Cedar Street West Orange Street South Broad Street South Cedar Street Center Street East Lemon Street The annual Lititz Lions Club Halloween Parade is this coming Monday. Registration is free and takes place near McElroy Pharmacy between 6 and 6:40 p.m. The parade starts at 7 p.m.
Additional parade information can be found on page A6.