- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Halloween parade route Monday, Oct. 24, 7 p.m.
In Brief East Main Street Start/End South Broad Street Juniper Alley South Cedar Street West Orange Street South Broad Street South Cedar Street Center Street East Lemon Street The annual Lititz Lions Club Halloween Parade is this coming Monday. Registration is free and takes place near McElroy Pharmacy between 6 and 6:40 p.m. The parade starts at 7 p.m.
Additional parade information can be found on page A6.