- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
Gym Wicz It’s All About You Special section
Warwick rising junior Bre Wiczkowski competed among the top Level 10 gymnasts in the country in May at the Women’s U.S. Junior Olympic National Championships. See more on page B1.
Our July theme is picnics and reunions. Send us your photos of family reunions, company picnics, class reunions and parties, or a simple afternoon in the park (past or present). Family photos from last week’s Fourth of July are great as well.
Deadline for submissions is July 23, and the photos will be published in our Aug. 1 edition. Send your high-resolution jpegs to Stephen Seeber at sseeber.eph@LNPnews.com. Photos can also be dropped off at our Ephrata office or mailed to P.O. Box 527, Ephrata, PA 17522.
When submitting photos, please include all necessary identifications and your contact information. Please limit the number of submitted photos to three.
About Lititz Record
Masquerade Party: A Venture Lititz Fundraiser
Saturday, Oct. 15 Save that date and plan to attend...
Never. Lose. Hope.
Drug addiction is everyone’s problem. The nationwide epidemic is well...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Cheers to another great Beer Fest
East Main Street was packed with people by the time...
Lititz Craft Beer Fest: The beers
You have to be dedicated to try every beer at...
New Wilbur store to open in time for Chocolate Walk
Officials say the new Wilbur Chocolate retail store and museum...
Lititz’s short-lived entertainment venue
March of 1911 proved to be an important month for...
Ten years later: Remembering the Nickel Mines Amish school massacre
On Monday, Oct. 2, 2006, I stood inside the West...
They’re having a ball!
Saturday, Oct. 15: Save that date and plan to attend...
Beth’s Story: Commentary on an epidemic that hits close to home
“Beth’s Story” is the first in a five-part monthly...
- February 18, 2016
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014