- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Four days of festivities
Sunday, June 30
Lititz Lilacs Softball Tournament and free concert by the Air National Guard Band of the Mid-Atlantic.
Tuesday, July 2
Lititz Night at the Barnstormers. 6:30 p.m. at Clipper Stadium. Tickets available at the Lititz Welcome Center.
Wednesday, July 3
Patriotic Parade starts at 6:30 p.m., followed by live entertainment in the park. New parade route posted on page A3.
Thursday, July 4
196th Fourth of July in Lititz Springs Park. Gates open at noon. A full day of entertainment. Check out the advertisement on page A2.