- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Four days of festivities
Sunday, June 30
Lititz Lilacs Softball Tournament and free concert by the Air National Guard Band of the Mid-Atlantic.
Tuesday, July 2
Lititz Night at the Barnstormers. 6:30 p.m. at Clipper Stadium. Tickets available at the Lititz Welcome Center.
Wednesday, July 3
Patriotic Parade starts at 6:30 p.m., followed by live entertainment in the park. New parade route posted on page A3.
Thursday, July 4
196th Fourth of July in Lititz Springs Park. Gates open at noon. A full day of entertainment. Check out the advertisement on page A2.