- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Four days of festivities
Sunday, June 30
Lititz Lilacs Softball Tournament and free concert by the Air National Guard Band of the Mid-Atlantic. Championship game starts at 4 p.m. Concert starts at 6:30.
Tuesday, July 2
Lititz Night at the Barnstormers is 6:30 p.m. at Clipper Stadium. Tickets available at the Lititz Welcome Center.
Wednesday, July 3
Patriotic Parade starts at 6:30 p.m., followed by live entertainment by Flamin’ Dick and the Hot Rods in the park.
Thursday, July 4
196th Fourth of July in Lititz Springs Park. Gates open at noon. A full day of entertainment. Check out the related advertisements on pages A2-3.