- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Four days of festivities
Sunday, June 30
Lititz Lilacs Softball Tournament and free concert by the Air National Guard Band of the Mid-Atlantic. Championship game starts at 4 p.m. Concert starts at 6:30.
Tuesday, July 2
Lititz Night at the Barnstormers is 6:30 p.m. at Clipper Stadium. Tickets available at the Lititz Welcome Center.
Wednesday, July 3
Patriotic Parade starts at 6:30 p.m., followed by live entertainment by Flamin’ Dick and the Hot Rods in the park.
Thursday, July 4
196th Fourth of July in Lititz Springs Park. Gates open at noon. A full day of entertainment. Check out the related advertisements on pages A2-3.