- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
FIRST BLOCK OF NORTH LANE WILL BE OPEN TOMORROW
Please note that the first block of North Lane, between Broad Street and Cedar Street, will be open to traffic during Saturday’s Zombie Run. Customers will have access to the rear parking lots for businesses in the downtown Lititz area.