- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
FIRST BLOCK OF NORTH LANE WILL BE OPEN TOMORROW
Please note that the first block of North Lane, between Broad Street and Cedar Street, will be open to traffic during Saturday’s Zombie Run. Customers will have access to the rear parking lots for businesses in the downtown Lititz area.