- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
FIRST BLOCK OF NORTH LANE WILL BE OPEN TOMORROW
Please note that the first block of North Lane, between Broad Street and Cedar Street, will be open to traffic during Saturday’s Zombie Run. Customers will have access to the rear parking lots for businesses in the downtown Lititz area.