- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Fire reported at Brethren Village
No one was injured in a fire at Brethren Village Feb. 6.
The fire broke out in one of the Fieldcrest apartments, according to a press release. The building was evacuated.
The release said one resident and one team member were taken to the hospital and released. The fire affected one apartment and damage is being assessed.
Brethren Village takes very seriously the safety and well-being of our residents, the press release said. We appreciate the quick response of local fire departments and, of course, the fast-acting decisions made by our capable Team Members.
“The situation is under control,” said John Snader, president & CEO of Brethren Village. “We are thankful that everyone is safe and we continue to monitor and plan our next steps. We also appreciate the caring concern expressed by the local community.”