- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Fire reported at Brethren Village
No one was injured in a fire at Brethren Village Feb. 6.
The fire broke out in one of the Fieldcrest apartments, according to a press release. The building was evacuated.
The release said one resident and one team member were taken to the hospital and released. The fire affected one apartment and damage is being assessed.
Brethren Village takes very seriously the safety and well-being of our residents, the press release said. We appreciate the quick response of local fire departments and, of course, the fast-acting decisions made by our capable Team Members.
“The situation is under control,” said John Snader, president & CEO of Brethren Village. “We are thankful that everyone is safe and we continue to monitor and plan our next steps. We also appreciate the caring concern expressed by the local community.”