- MC High school hosts Science Olympiad
- Saturday’s travelogue visits China
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Downtown diversity
- MC Middle School principal resigns
- How sweet it is!
- Cool lineup!
- Free PA campground directory offered
- Reality TV celebrity Jon Gosselin to judge Lititz chili
- Locals earn blue ribbons at PA Farm Show
Fire reported at Brethren Village
No one was injured in a fire at Brethren Village Feb. 6.
The fire broke out in one of the Fieldcrest apartments, according to a press release. The building was evacuated.
The release said one resident and one team member were taken to the hospital and released. The fire affected one apartment and damage is being assessed.
Brethren Village takes very seriously the safety and well-being of our residents, the press release said. We appreciate the quick response of local fire departments and, of course, the fast-acting decisions made by our capable Team Members.
“The situation is under control,” said John Snader, president & CEO of Brethren Village. “We are thankful that everyone is safe and we continue to monitor and plan our next steps. We also appreciate the caring concern expressed by the local community.”