- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
Fire & Ice Schedule of Events
SATURDAY • FEB. 15
WHS cafeteria, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Winter Wonderland Carnival
WHS gym. 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Community Movie Night
WMS, 7 p.m.
SUNDAY • FEB. 16
WHS, 1 – 5 p.m.
Rock & Ruckus
WHS, 1 – 5 p.m.
MONDAY • FEB. 17
Shops open for business and ice sculptures can be viewed
Commemorative edition and cider available at our ice sculpture
While out enjoying all the festivities of Fire and Ice Friday night, be sure to stop by the Record Express tent down in the park.
Visitors to our location can enjoy a cup of hot cider, pick up a special “Fire and Ice First Edition” of the newly-redesigned paper, meet with staff and check out our very unusual ice sculpture on display.
It is sure to be a festive evening – stop on by to enjoy and discuss the new edition, enjoy a warm beverage and enjoy all the excitement associated with this great community tradition.
Masquerade Party: A Venture Lititz Fundraiser
Saturday, Oct. 15 Save that date and plan to attend...
Never. Lose. Hope.
Drug addiction is everyone’s problem. The nationwide epidemic is well...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Cheers to another great Beer Fest
East Main Street was packed with people by the time...
Lititz Craft Beer Fest: The beers
You have to be dedicated to try every beer at...
New Wilbur store to open in time for Chocolate Walk
Officials say the new Wilbur Chocolate retail store and museum...
Lititz’s short-lived entertainment venue
March of 1911 proved to be an important month for...
Ten years later: Remembering the Nickel Mines Amish school massacre
On Monday, Oct. 2, 2006, I stood inside the West...
They’re having a ball!
Saturday, Oct. 15: Save that date and plan to attend...
Beth’s Story: Commentary on an epidemic that hits close to home
“Beth’s Story” is the first in a five-part monthly...
- February 18, 2016
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014