- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Fightin Phils Out of the Past
The Warwick Phillies advanced to the finals of the New Era Midget-Midget Tournament. Bruce Morgan’s Tuesday night coverage is on page B1.
Earl Steely, convicted in 1939 for the Silk Stocking Murder north of Lititz, is back in the news this week in 1963. Page A9.