- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Farewell planned for Scout Cabin
All present Lititz Scout troops (including Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts), their leaders, all previous Scouts and leaders and the general public are welcome to attend the last event at the Scout Cabin in Lititz Springs Park on March 3 at 10:30 a.m.
Any members of Troop 2 and 3 that built the cabin in the 1920s and used it for several years as their meeting place are encouraged to attend.
A short ceremony will take place, including a troop flag ceremony, Scout oath and law, short history of the cabin by Park Board President Ron Reedy, and comments and reflections by previous Scouts and others. A closing encirclement of the cabin will done by all present.
The cabin will be open for all to walk through. If there is inclement weather, the event will be held under one of the pavilions in the park.