- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Farewell planned for Scout Cabin
All present Lititz Scout troops (including Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts), their leaders, all previous Scouts and leaders and the general public are welcome to attend the last event at the Scout Cabin in Lititz Springs Park on March 3 at 10:30 a.m.
Any members of Troop 2 and 3 that built the cabin in the 1920s and used it for several years as their meeting place are encouraged to attend.
A short ceremony will take place, including a troop flag ceremony, Scout oath and law, short history of the cabin by Park Board President Ron Reedy, and comments and reflections by previous Scouts and others. A closing encirclement of the cabin will done by all present.
The cabin will be open for all to walk through. If there is inclement weather, the event will be held under one of the pavilions in the park.