- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Farewell planned for Scout Cabin
All present Lititz Scout troops (including Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts), their leaders, all previous Scouts and leaders and the general public are welcome to attend the last event at the Scout Cabin in Lititz Springs Park on March 3 at 10:30 a.m.
Any members of Troop 2 and 3 that built the cabin in the 1920s and used it for several years as their meeting place are encouraged to attend.
A short ceremony will take place, including a troop flag ceremony, Scout oath and law, short history of the cabin by Park Board President Ron Reedy, and comments and reflections by previous Scouts and others. A closing encirclement of the cabin will done by all present.
The cabin will be open for all to walk through. If there is inclement weather, the event will be held under one of the pavilions in the park.