- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Fall sports Fire investigation Peachy keen Grill winner!
Inside Exclusive team photos, rosters, schedules, previews… everything you need to get ready for Warwick and Manheim Central fall sports seasons. Check out our special section, inserted in this week’s issue of the Record Express. As the investigation into what caused Sunday morning’s fire on West Orange Street continues, officials are concerned with the lack of working smoke alarms in the apartment building. Details on page A2. Local peaches are ripe, and Lititz United Methodist was celebrating the season last weekend. Photos from the Peach Festival appear on page A12. Congratulations, Sue Zimmerman of Lititz! You just won a new Weber gas grill, courtesy of the Lititz Record Express. Sue, pictured above on the right with Record Express advertising manager Beverly Kent, was the grand prize winner of the LRE’s 12-week "It’s All About You" weekly prize drawing. In all, 36 prizes totaling $1,400 were awarded.