- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Fall sports Fire investigation Peachy keen Grill winner!
Inside Exclusive team photos, rosters, schedules, previews… everything you need to get ready for Warwick and Manheim Central fall sports seasons. Check out our special section, inserted in this week’s issue of the Record Express. As the investigation into what caused Sunday morning’s fire on West Orange Street continues, officials are concerned with the lack of working smoke alarms in the apartment building. Details on page A2. Local peaches are ripe, and Lititz United Methodist was celebrating the season last weekend. Photos from the Peach Festival appear on page A12. Congratulations, Sue Zimmerman of Lititz! You just won a new Weber gas grill, courtesy of the Lititz Record Express. Sue, pictured above on the right with Record Express advertising manager Beverly Kent, was the grand prize winner of the LRE’s 12-week "It’s All About You" weekly prize drawing. In all, 36 prizes totaling $1,400 were awarded.