- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Fall sports Fire investigation Peachy keen Grill winner!
Inside Exclusive team photos, rosters, schedules, previews… everything you need to get ready for Warwick and Manheim Central fall sports seasons. Check out our special section, inserted in this week’s issue of the Record Express. As the investigation into what caused Sunday morning’s fire on West Orange Street continues, officials are concerned with the lack of working smoke alarms in the apartment building. Details on page A2. Local peaches are ripe, and Lititz United Methodist was celebrating the season last weekend. Photos from the Peach Festival appear on page A12. Congratulations, Sue Zimmerman of Lititz! You just won a new Weber gas grill, courtesy of the Lititz Record Express. Sue, pictured above on the right with Record Express advertising manager Beverly Kent, was the grand prize winner of the LRE’s 12-week "It’s All About You" weekly prize drawing. In all, 36 prizes totaling $1,400 were awarded.