- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Fall sports Fire investigation Peachy keen Grill winner!
Inside Exclusive team photos, rosters, schedules, previews… everything you need to get ready for Warwick and Manheim Central fall sports seasons. Check out our special section, inserted in this week’s issue of the Record Express. As the investigation into what caused Sunday morning’s fire on West Orange Street continues, officials are concerned with the lack of working smoke alarms in the apartment building. Details on page A2. Local peaches are ripe, and Lititz United Methodist was celebrating the season last weekend. Photos from the Peach Festival appear on page A12. Congratulations, Sue Zimmerman of Lititz! You just won a new Weber gas grill, courtesy of the Lititz Record Express. Sue, pictured above on the right with Record Express advertising manager Beverly Kent, was the grand prize winner of the LRE’s 12-week "It’s All About You" weekly prize drawing. In all, 36 prizes totaling $1,400 were awarded.