- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Drug Take Back event canceled
In Brief Lititz Borough Police Department had been scheduled to participate in the 4th National Prescription Drug Take Back Initiative on April 28.
Unfortunately, due to police department scheduling issues, this year’s participation must be canceled.
Any resident wishing to participate on that date should take prescription drugs to Giant Food Center at the Shoppes at Kissel Hill, where the Northern Lancaster County Police Department will be collecting from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.