- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Drug Take Back event canceled
In Brief Lititz Borough Police Department had been scheduled to participate in the 4th National Prescription Drug Take Back Initiative on April 28.
Unfortunately, due to police department scheduling issues, this year’s participation must be canceled.
Any resident wishing to participate on that date should take prescription drugs to Giant Food Center at the Shoppes at Kissel Hill, where the Northern Lancaster County Police Department will be collecting from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.