- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Disturbance at the polls
On Tuesday, Nov. 6, at approximately 9:51 a.m., police were called to the polling place located at the Lititz United Methodist Church, 200 block of Market Street, for a disturbance that had occurred earlier.
Mary Lynn Lavender, of Lititz, told police she was punched in the arm and told she was not a nice person by Douglas Bashore, of Lititz, after Bashore was told of some issues involving the placement of tables outside of the polling place from his spouse, Marilyn Bashore.
Lavender was not injured and the investigation is not yet completed.