- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Disturbance at the polls
On Tuesday, Nov. 6, at approximately 9:51 a.m., police were called to the polling place located at the Lititz United Methodist Church, 200 block of Market Street, for a disturbance that had occurred earlier.
Mary Lynn Lavender, of Lititz, told police she was punched in the arm and told she was not a nice person by Douglas Bashore, of Lititz, after Bashore was told of some issues involving the placement of tables outside of the polling place from his spouse, Marilyn Bashore.
Lavender was not injured and the investigation is not yet completed.