- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Disturbance at the polls
On Tuesday, Nov. 6, at approximately 9:51 a.m., police were called to the polling place located at the Lititz United Methodist Church, 200 block of Market Street, for a disturbance that had occurred earlier.
Mary Lynn Lavender, of Lititz, told police she was punched in the arm and told she was not a nice person by Douglas Bashore, of Lititz, after Bashore was told of some issues involving the placement of tables outside of the polling place from his spouse, Marilyn Bashore.
Lavender was not injured and the investigation is not yet completed.