- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Disturbance at the polls
On Tuesday, Nov. 6, at approximately 9:51 a.m., police were called to the polling place located at the Lititz United Methodist Church, 200 block of Market Street, for a disturbance that had occurred earlier.
Mary Lynn Lavender, of Lititz, told police she was punched in the arm and told she was not a nice person by Douglas Bashore, of Lititz, after Bashore was told of some issues involving the placement of tables outside of the polling place from his spouse, Marilyn Bashore.
Lavender was not injured and the investigation is not yet completed.