- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Disturbance at the polls
On Tuesday, Nov. 6, at approximately 9:51 a.m., police were called to the polling place located at the Lititz United Methodist Church, 200 block of Market Street, for a disturbance that had occurred earlier.
Mary Lynn Lavender, of Lititz, told police she was punched in the arm and told she was not a nice person by Douglas Bashore, of Lititz, after Bashore was told of some issues involving the placement of tables outside of the polling place from his spouse, Marilyn Bashore.
Lavender was not injured and the investigation is not yet completed.