- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Dick Vermeil to visit Fly on the Run event May 15-16
Former NFL head coach Dick Vermeil, who led the Philadelphia Eagles to the Super Bowl in 1980, will be coming to Lititz on May 15 to help promote the Lancaster County Career and Technology Foundation’s 7th annual Fly on the Run Fly Fishing Tournament.
Fly on the Run is an evening of Entertainment, featuring Vermeil, followed by a day of adventurous fishing, food and fun that will delight everyone from the novice to the expert. The Lititz Run is one of the Commonwealth’s best fly-fishing waters and will be the host stream for the tournament.
The event will begin at 4 p.m. at the Mount Joy Campus with an afternoon of socializing with coach Vermeil and instructional clinics using the latest in fly-fishing equipment. A special banquet presentation by coach Vermeil and a live auction will round out the evening. Thursday, May 16 will include a full day of fishing, entertainment, challenging events and great food at the Millport Conservancy.
To register and find out more, visit the home page at http://www.lcctc.org and look for 7th Annual Fly on the Run.