- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Craft show next weekend
The 33rd Annual Rotary Club of Lititz Craft Show will be held on Aug. 13 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., rain or shine.
The one-day event has grown to be one of the largest craft shows in the United States. Over 500 crafters will be located along East Main Street from Memorial Square to Locust Street and along South Broad from East Orange to Front Street. Also, crafters will be located in Lititz Springs Park.
The committee has prepared for another record breaking show of quality crafts and fun. Kiosks will again be placed around the craft show noting general space locations, food vendors, port-a-potties and first aid. There will also be signs to locate Rotary official tents. Food vendors will be placed in "food court" clusters throughout the craft show. Signs for parking will be located throughout Lititz. A shuttle bus will be available from the John R. Bonfield Elementary School, 101 N. Oak St.
Revenue from the craft show is distributed on an annual basis by the Rotary Club of Lititz to various organizations in Lititz and surrounding area. More CRAFT SHOW, page A7