- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Craft show next weekend
The 33rd Annual Rotary Club of Lititz Craft Show will be held on Aug. 13 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., rain or shine.
The one-day event has grown to be one of the largest craft shows in the United States. Over 500 crafters will be located along East Main Street from Memorial Square to Locust Street and along South Broad from East Orange to Front Street. Also, crafters will be located in Lititz Springs Park.
The committee has prepared for another record breaking show of quality crafts and fun. Kiosks will again be placed around the craft show noting general space locations, food vendors, port-a-potties and first aid. There will also be signs to locate Rotary official tents. Food vendors will be placed in "food court" clusters throughout the craft show. Signs for parking will be located throughout Lititz. A shuttle bus will be available from the John R. Bonfield Elementary School, 101 N. Oak St.
Revenue from the craft show is distributed on an annual basis by the Rotary Club of Lititz to various organizations in Lititz and surrounding area. More CRAFT SHOW, page A7