- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
CPR class April 18
In Brief Warwick Community Ambulance will be offering a class called Family & Friends CPR.
It is an orientation to CPR and is not a certifying or credentialing course. It teaches you how to give CPR to an adult, child or infant. Studies show that effective CPR right away improves survival from cardiac arrest.
The class is set for Wednesday, April 18 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and the cost is $50. Class size is limited. Call 626-1200 for more information or to register.