- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
CPR class April 18
In Brief Warwick Community Ambulance will be offering a class called Family & Friends CPR.
It is an orientation to CPR and is not a certifying or credentialing course. It teaches you how to give CPR to an adult, child or infant. Studies show that effective CPR right away improves survival from cardiac arrest.
The class is set for Wednesday, April 18 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and the cost is $50. Class size is limited. Call 626-1200 for more information or to register.