- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
CPR class April 18
In Brief Warwick Community Ambulance will be offering a class called Family & Friends CPR.
It is an orientation to CPR and is not a certifying or credentialing course. It teaches you how to give CPR to an adult, child or infant. Studies show that effective CPR right away improves survival from cardiac arrest.
The class is set for Wednesday, April 18 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and the cost is $50. Class size is limited. Call 626-1200 for more information or to register.