- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Concert & Candles Graduation Pages State Finals Columns Craft Show 2nd Friday
Inside The Fourth of July is right around the corner, and day two of Lititz’s four-day event is "The Preamble," which features a free concert and an 1843 re-enactment. Details on page A5. Warwick High School’s commencement this week, and as is the tradition, photographs of all the graduates appear in this week’s newspaper. Photos of Lititz Christian School and Homeschool grads are also featured. Find your favorite senior on pages A16-21. Manheim Central’s softball team has advanced to the State Triple-A finals this Friday at Penn State University. Read all about it on page B1. Lititz police officer P.J. Savage shares a couple cop stories on page A2, Lititz librarian Susan Tennant talks about thrillers on A4, humor columnist Lynn Rebuck chimes in on Anthony Weiner on A6, Kathryn Shreiner keeps us up-to-date on everything in Penryn and Elm on page A12, nature expert Al Spoo writes about paw-paw trees on A22, and our sports editor Bruce Morgan is all about softball on B1. Check out the Lititz Springs Park scenes from the Ambucs craft show on page A23. And photos from last week’s 2nd Friday event in downtown Lititz appear on page A27.