- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Coffee at The League
The next coffee meeting with the editor will take place Thursday, May 30, 8 to 9 a.m., at the Young Men’s Business League.
Join Steve for a hot morning beverage and discussion of the week’s top news items. Bring along your story tips and suggestions for the newspaper; or if you need to drop something off for publication, this saves you a trip to Ephrata.
This is also a great time to check out what the Business League is all about. This organization, which served as the town’s chamber of commerce many years ago, will celebrate its 100th anniversary in 2014. It’s located at the Square, right across the street from Lititz Borough Hall.
Free coffee and copies of the Record Express will be available to the public, on the front porch of the YMBL. See you there!