- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Coffee at The League
The next coffee meeting with the editor will take place Thursday, May 30, 8 to 9 a.m., at the Young Men’s Business League.
Join Steve for a hot morning beverage and discussion of the week’s top news items. Bring along your story tips and suggestions for the newspaper; or if you need to drop something off for publication, this saves you a trip to Ephrata.
This is also a great time to check out what the Business League is all about. This organization, which served as the town’s chamber of commerce many years ago, will celebrate its 100th anniversary in 2014. It’s located at the Square, right across the street from Lititz Borough Hall.
Free coffee and copies of the Record Express will be available to the public, on the front porch of the YMBL. See you there!