- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Coffee at The League
The next coffee meeting with the editor will take place Thursday, May 30, 8 to 9 a.m., at the Young Men’s Business League.
Join Steve for a hot morning beverage and discussion of the week’s top news items. Bring along your story tips and suggestions for the newspaper; or if you need to drop something off for publication, this saves you a trip to Ephrata.
This is also a great time to check out what the Business League is all about. This organization, which served as the town’s chamber of commerce many years ago, will celebrate its 100th anniversary in 2014. It’s located at the Square, right across the street from Lititz Borough Hall.
Free coffee and copies of the Record Express will be available to the public, on the front porch of the YMBL. See you there!