- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Coffee at The League
The next coffee meeting with the editor will take place Thursday, May 30, 8 to 9 a.m., at the Young Men’s Business League.
Join Steve for a hot morning beverage and discussion of the week’s top news items. Bring along your story tips and suggestions for the newspaper; or if you need to drop something off for publication, this saves you a trip to Ephrata.
This is also a great time to check out what the Business League is all about. This organization, which served as the town’s chamber of commerce many years ago, will celebrate its 100th anniversary in 2014. It’s located at the Square, right across the street from Lititz Borough Hall.
Free coffee and copies of the Record Express will be available to the public, on the front porch of the YMBL. See you there!