- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Chocolate Walk Porchwalk Estabrook Fundraiser Band Competition Leaf Collection
In Brief In case you haven’t heard, the 10th Annual Lititz Chocolate Walk will take over downtown Lititz this Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tickets can be purchased at lititzchocolatewalk2011.com and at various retail locations in Lititz prior to Oct. 8. Walking seems to be the theme this weekend. Be sure to check out the annual Artisans’ Porchwalk, which will take place this Friday and Saturday. More details are on page A13. The Penn Cinema fundraiser to help flood victim Alicia Estabrook will take place Oct. 11 at 7 p.m., with the newly released film "Courageous." One hundred percent of the proceeds will benefit the family through homeless counseling. Call Penn Cinema for more details. The Legends of the Warriors band competition will be held at Grosh Field this Saturday. More details are available on page A15. It’s that time of year, for borough residents to get their leaves to the curb. Important information about the Lititz leaf collection schedule is on page A18.