- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Check out our new ‘office’
Tired of driving to Ephrata to drop off press releases and news photos?
Bring ‘em to Editor Stephen Seeber next Friday, March 1, while he’s working at Cafe Chocolate, 40 E. Main St., from 9 to 11 a.m.
Join Steve for a cup of coffee, discuss the hot news items of the week, share your tips and suggestions for stories we should be covering, remind him that he looks much younger without his beard.
In the coming weeks, Steve will be holding office hours at various locations throughout town, bringing the Record Express office to you.
If you have any questions or suggestions, give Steve a call at 721-4423 or send an email to sseeber.eph@LNPnews.com.
See you soon.