- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Check out our new ‘office’
Tired of driving to Ephrata to drop off press releases and news photos?
Bring ’em to Editor Stephen Seeber next Friday, March 1, while he’s working at Cafe Chocolate, 40 E. Main St., from 9 to 11 a.m.
Join Steve for a cup of coffee, discuss the hot news items of the week, share your tips and suggestions for stories we should be covering, remind him that he looks much younger without his beard.
In the coming weeks, Steve will be holding office hours at various locations throughout town, bringing the Record Express office to you.
If you have any questions or suggestions, give Steve a call at 721-4423 or send an email to sseeber.eph@LNPnews.com.
See you soon.