- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Check out our new ‘office’
Tired of driving to Ephrata to drop off press releases and news photos?
Bring ‘em to Editor Stephen Seeber next Friday, March 1, while he’s working at Cafe Chocolate, 40 E. Main St., from 9 to 11 a.m.
Join Steve for a cup of coffee, discuss the hot news items of the week, share your tips and suggestions for stories we should be covering, remind him that he looks much younger without his beard.
In the coming weeks, Steve will be holding office hours at various locations throughout town, bringing the Record Express office to you.
If you have any questions or suggestions, give Steve a call at 721-4423 or send an email to sseeber.eph@LNPnews.com.
See you soon.