- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Check out our new ‘office’
Tired of driving to Ephrata to drop off press releases and news photos?
Bring ’em to Editor Stephen Seeber next Friday, March 1, while he’s working at Cafe Chocolate, 40 E. Main St., from 9 to 11 a.m.
Join Steve for a cup of coffee, discuss the hot news items of the week, share your tips and suggestions for stories we should be covering, remind him that he looks much younger without his beard.
In the coming weeks, Steve will be holding office hours at various locations throughout town, bringing the Record Express office to you.
If you have any questions or suggestions, give Steve a call at 721-4423 or send an email to sseeber.eph@LNPnews.com.
See you soon.