- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
Chair policy for July 1 parade
The Lititz Borough Police Department has announced the policy regarding the placement of chairs, blankets, etc. as follows:
? Police will be bagging parking meters three hours before scheduled event.
? People may put chairs and blankets down two hours before scheduled event. On blocks where there are no parking meters, people may out chairs and blankets down five hours before the event.
? Chairs and blankets will be collected by police if the policy is not followed as indicated, subject to penalties and fines according to law.
This policy will be enforced during the upcoming Fourth of July Parade, to be held Friday July 1.