- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Chair policy for July 1 parade
The Lititz Borough Police Department has announced the policy regarding the placement of chairs, blankets, etc. as follows:
? Police will be bagging parking meters three hours before scheduled event.
? People may put chairs and blankets down two hours before scheduled event. On blocks where there are no parking meters, people may out chairs and blankets down five hours before the event.
? Chairs and blankets will be collected by police if the policy is not followed as indicated, subject to penalties and fines according to law.
This policy will be enforced during the upcoming Fourth of July Parade, to be held Friday July 1.