- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Chair policy for July 1 parade
The Lititz Borough Police Department has announced the policy regarding the placement of chairs, blankets, etc. as follows:
? Police will be bagging parking meters three hours before scheduled event.
? People may put chairs and blankets down two hours before scheduled event. On blocks where there are no parking meters, people may out chairs and blankets down five hours before the event.
? Chairs and blankets will be collected by police if the policy is not followed as indicated, subject to penalties and fines according to law.
This policy will be enforced during the upcoming Fourth of July Parade, to be held Friday July 1.