- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Chair policy for July 1 parade
The Lititz Borough Police Department has announced the policy regarding the placement of chairs, blankets, etc. as follows:
? Police will be bagging parking meters three hours before scheduled event.
? People may put chairs and blankets down two hours before scheduled event. On blocks where there are no parking meters, people may out chairs and blankets down five hours before the event.
? Chairs and blankets will be collected by police if the policy is not followed as indicated, subject to penalties and fines according to law.
This policy will be enforced during the upcoming Fourth of July Parade, to be held Friday July 1.