- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Chair policy for July 1 parade
The Lititz Borough Police Department has announced the policy regarding the placement of chairs, blankets, etc. as follows:
? Police will be bagging parking meters three hours before scheduled event.
? People may put chairs and blankets down two hours before scheduled event. On blocks where there are no parking meters, people may out chairs and blankets down five hours before the event.
? Chairs and blankets will be collected by police if the policy is not followed as indicated, subject to penalties and fines according to law.
This policy will be enforced during the upcoming Fourth of July Parade, to be held Friday July 1.