- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
Birthday party to kick off 50th celebration
The following article was written by Andy Amway, Lititz Springs Pool manager:
The first special event of this year’s 50th anniversary celebration will take place at the pool on June 25. The pool will host a 50th birthday party from 8 to 10 p.m.
Swimmers will be permitted to bring rafts and beach balls, swim and listen to the music of the 60s — Beach Boys, Mamas & The Papas, The 5th Dimension and the Beattles.
In addition, the snack bar will be serving a special treat for all those in attendance. The entire evening is free to all pool members. There will be a fee for non-pool members.
Beginning on June 24 and continuing on Fridays through the summer, water games will be held at 2 for children from four to ten years old.
About Lititz Record
Never. Lose. Hope.
Drug addiction is everyone’s problem. The nationwide epidemic is well...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Defense stands tall in Warwick’s win over MT
For Warwick’s field hockey team, the similarities were striking. As...
Barons rout L-S, 69-14
Manheim Central junior wide receiver Jake Novak and senior QB...
Fassnacht, Pelensky place in top five at L-Ls
Hertzog also qualifies for Districts Whether on the golf course...
Warwick runners split against Tornado, Blue Streaks
Warwick’s girls runners break away from the starting line in...
Wilson survives scare from the Warriors
Wilson’s 57-game Section One winning streak was in jeopardy. Yes,...
Geraldine Wascou Stiefel, 89, His & Hers Children’s Shop co-owner, Linden Hall student
Geraldine “Gerry” Wascou Stiefel, 89, of Lancaster, passed away peacefully...
John Joseph Misdeo, 68, Vietnam vet, painting contractor, owned Beach Ray & Associates
John Joseph Misdeo, 68, of Lititz, passed away at his...
Beth’s Story: Commentary on an epidemic that hits close to home
“Beth’s Story” is the first in a five-part monthly...
- February 18, 2016
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014